Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's a "Prim and Proper" Christmas Give A Way....

Yea!
It's a Give a Way!


I'm giving away Two Sets of my..
 Primitive Tea Towels. 
I'm calling this my "Prim and Proper" Give a Way.. The idea is you win and then tell me who you want the second pair to go to. I'll send them with a post card of my
 Prim and Proper Poem.. from you!

  They are made from Vintage Ticking and Stained and rubbed with my Special baking rub, then baked to perfection!
 They measure 17" by 36"


  There are several way's to enter and you can get our name in mutiple times.                
 1. Become a follower.                                      
 2. Add me to your favorite site list.             
3. Leave a comment.
4. Post this Give A Way on your site or blog ( Two entries for both!)
5. Add me to your website friends list.

Be sure and email me and tell me what you have done! 
Entries must be in by December 15, 2009 .
I'll be announcing the winner December 16, 2009.  Please answer your winning email quickly with yours and your friends names addresses so that I can get them in the mail! I'm hoping you get them before christmas...  Good Luck ...
Tisha-LMPrims



No comments:

Post a Comment