Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How Well Do Your Blog Buddies Know You? ....and new Project!

 I don't know about you, but one of mine has me figured out!
 Tell me what you think?
 Think she does?
Isn't that great!
A while back I stumbled across a great blog.
JoAnne and I did a little swap, I sent her a box of fabric and some secret goodies.. and she sent me all this!
How did she know?
I Love It! Thank You JoAnne!
It looks so good on my new table too!
The other one you will have to wait to see displayed...Because you all know me!
I guess I am a true artistic person, I get distracted easily and have about ten projects going all the time!
Things around here at Loafer Mountain are always busy and exciting!
You see, after vacation and getting caught up, I had a brainstorm and decided it had been far to long since I had done a building project. Hubby and I decided to see what we could create with this...
Doesn't look like much yet...
But with a little imagination! And a few power tools...You could have the makin's of something great!

What do you think so far? Does it look like something yet?
How about we add some old magazine pages!
Keep adding till it looks something like this...
It's the backboard for this!
It's now painted and just about ready for assembly...
So stay tuned... I'll post pics as soon as it's finished..
Do you all remember the feed sack that I picked up on vacation?
It's going to be the curtain for the bottom cupboard...
Can you all guess what color I chose?
Tisha

8 comments:

  1. Tisha: Your olde cupboard is gorgeous so far....gives me an idea with all that olde wood in my garage!! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love working with the olde wood. How 'bout red or mustard?(millstonemercantile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it even with out paint. I have two floor shelves made out of old wood from my Paps left over wood from his saw mill days. We painted the backing black. I like the old newspaper idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, fellow junkie! Good to see you are active and creative during this heat! I l-o-v-e what you are doing with the cabinet/shelves. Those magazine pages are precious by themselves, but to add them to this cabinet makes them even more of a treasure. Good job, Tisha.
    No pink, okay?!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, girlfriend---come over and enter my giveaway!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI... I LOVE LOVE YOUR CUPBOARD. ISN'T IT GREAT THAT YOUR HUBBY IS SO CREATIVE AS WELL? THE MAG PICS ARE PERFECT!! SO CREATIVE...
    HAVE A GREAT WEEK..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that'a awesome gf!!!! wish I had your talent with wood!!!! whoo hoo go girl!!! hugs!! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Beautiful work. I love the idea of using the magazine pages to decorate. And kudos for all the fun stuff. I think I'm struggling in the throes of jealousy. Wait a minute... Nah! I'm really happy for you. You have awesome taste.

    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete